Front Office Agent - SVH-FOA
To undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the ‘face’ of the Hotel for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Always having a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. To be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information and always having
a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address guest comments / complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary, to the Front Office Manager
- Keep updated records and files
- Print necessary daily reports
- Deal with reservations during non-office hours and necessarily follow up
- To carry duties both during the day shift as well night shift
- Handling and assisting guest luggage when necessary
- Rooming guest to their rooms
- Able to give out information about cultural activities happening in Malta, able to book tours / taxis and other assistance guests may need
- Take up other duties as assigned by the Front Office Manager and / or any other senior Manager