- Basis: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 10 Jun, 2021
- Job Ref: KMP-60236
As an Accounts Clerk, you will be responsible to maintain up to date and accurate accounting records in preparation for monthly management accounts and annual financial audit.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Reconciliation of daily / monthly revenue.
- Reconcile outlet cash envelopes and post journal entries in the accounting system.
- Posting of purchase invoices and journal entries.
- Issuing of debtor invoices, statements and payment chasing.
- Post and allocate debtor’s payments.
- Reconcile and post cash book entries.
- Update cash and bank balances with any deposits / payments.
- Perform regular bank and cash reconciliations.
- Assist in the creation of adjustments for accruals and prepayments.
- Update asset ledger with additions / disposals and maintain up to date file.
- Filing of documentation, invoices, and reports as required.
- Assist in the annual financial audit preparation.
- Assist in the preparation of vat returns and other statutory / statistical forms.
- Assist in data inputting for time and attendance, payroll as required.
- Assist in stock takes, spot checks when required during the year.
- Work closely with Finance team members and other departments so as to ensure smooth operations and correctness of data collection and posting.
- Perform other duties as might be required from time to time within the Finance department.
- Preferably have an A’ level in accounts or equivalent.
- Working experience in hospitality will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of accounting and other hospitality software, e.g: Room Master.
- Knowledge of Maltese payroll computation laws and payroll computation.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Must be organised and self-motivated.
Sales & Reservations Agent
- Basis: Full-Time
- Closing Date: 25 May, 2021
- Job Ref: KMP-60306
Seaview Hotel Malta – a brand new 4star Hotel which will be opening July 2021 is looking for a Sales and Reservations Agent on a full-time basis. We are looking for a detail-oriented Reservation Agent to assist our customers with their booking needs. You will provide various planning and booking services, including answering customers’ questions, booking rooms and events.
To be successful as a Sales and Reservation Agent you must be able to work with minimal supervision and have excellent customer service skills. Additionally, you should be able to up-sell and have excellent knowledge of deals and savings available to customers.
Sales and Reservations Agent Responsibilities:
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Answer phones and assist customers in making, altering, or cancelling reservations.
- Respond to emails with reservation information, confirmations, and additional details.
- Advise customers regarding ongoing promotions or available upgrades that may enhance their experience.
- Answer questions regarding rooms, facilities, rates, and events.
- Accurately record customer information and charge credit cards upon successful reservations.
- Handling and input of reservations.
Reservation Agent Requirements:
- ITS diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in sales or reservations, preferably in the hospitality or travel industries.
- Customer-service experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Data entry experience.
- Flexible working hours.